Chrome’s 415 Work Boot were made because they wanted the stability and protection of a work boot, and the mobility and comfort of a sneaker. This new urban work boot features an athletic fit, double stitched handmade uppers, padded collars, contoured impact-resistant insoles, and 100% vulcanized outsoles. They’re comfortable out of the box and made for work, bike, skate, and moto.
The 415 Work Boot comes in two styles. The Cordura 415 uses the same 1000 denier Cordura as we use on our bags for lasting durability; The STORM 415 combines Chrome Storm™ breathable waterproof technology with an oiled full grain leather that weathers and distresses well over time.
Useful boots for living and riding in the city.
- Chrome Storm™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Durable upper construction
- Out of the box comfort
- Padded collar for ankle support
- Reflective heel pull loop for nighttime visibility
- Steel aglets to keep laces from fraying
- Contoured impact-resistant PU footbed
- Blown rubber midsole wedge
- Board lasted sole for pedal comfort
- Waterproof oiled full grain leather upper
- 4-layer breathable waterproof internal membrane with 100% fully seam taped construction
- 100% Vulcanized construction
- Skid resistant contact rubber on the sole