Knickerbocker MFG. Co. x Cub & Co. Adjustable Camera Strap
New York City-based Knickerbocker MFG. Co. teamed up with camera accessory manufacturer Cub & Co. to put out a high-quality camera strap. The adjustable camera strap is now available for $130 in beige or black via Knickerbocker’s web store.
- Neck Pad is a 10 Oz. vegetable tanned leather with burnished edges
- Strap is a 6 Oz. vegetable tanned leather with coated edges
- Made adjustable with nickel hardware
- Strap can be used with provided split ring on lug mount cameras
- May also loop leather through strap slot on cameras such as DSLR’s and TLR cameras
- Hand stitched with Irish waxed linen chord
- Branded with our collaborative Union of Labor mark on back of neck pad
- Made in the U.S.A.
Knickerbocker is an American manufacturing company based in New York City. They began with taking over a sixty year old manufacturing company on its way out of business. They revitalized their now current place of business but never lost appreciation for what came before them in the space; well crafted quality goods made right in New York City.