by Jamison Aweau / January 10, 2013
A collaboration between Schofield and Cherchbi.
- The watch wallet will fit 2 or 3 watches, boarding pass, money and passport etc…
- The exterior is fabricated from vegetable-tanned, English saddle leather. Sourced from the famous Clayton Tannery in Derbyshire. Known for many specialty leathers and producers of our English cricket ball leathers.
- 2 pockets are lined in Herdwyck No.10 pure Wool Tweed, made from the Herdwick fleece
- 1 pocket is lined in vintage sail cloth dating from the 1950’s, with original stitching and markings
- 1 pocket is lined in Moon Mills tweed, red no. 15
- Bronze plastic (non scratch) RiRi Zip
- Dimensions – 280mm x 135mm x 40mm
- Packaged with original artwork by Giles Ellis
- Very limited in number
- Made in England