High-Performance Engineering With The Oral-B Black Electric Toothbrush
Presented by Oral-B
Having an engineering background, I tend to appreciate simplicity, sleek designs, and most importantly, functionality. The Oral-B Black 7000 Electric Toothbrush is a true marvel of oral care technology. We wanted to highlight the innovation behind Oral-B’s most advanced brushing experience yet:
- Designed by German engineers, it removes up to 100 percent more plaque than a regular manual brush and delivers a clinically-proven, superior clean versus the leading sonic technology.
- Six High-Performance Brushing modes: Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Whitening, Massage, Sensitive and Tongue Cleaning.
- Sophisticated pressure-sensor technology alerts you if you’re brushing too hard and automatically decelerates the pulsation and oscillation speeds of the brush head.
- Wireless SmartGuide gives you real-time information about brushing modes, times and areas.
- Specifically designed seals and gaskets keep the Oral-B Black water tolerant to 500 milibars of pressure.
- Made of different high-tech composite materials, the sleek travel case protects all of its vital technology.
Included in pack:
- Rechargeable Toothbrush Handle
- Charging Station with Brush Head Storage
- Wireless SmartGuide
- Handle Travel Case
- Charger Travel Pouch
- 4 Refill Heads: 3D White, Sensitive, (2) Floss-Action
I’ve recently been interested in purchasing quality and long-lasting products for grooming and upkeep, but toothbrushes have been such a disposable item in the past. After using Oral-B Black, I never want to go back to my regular manual brush. Oral-B Black truly is engineered to perform.