Whiskey Grade Picks – Father’s Day Essentials
Presented By Oral-B
With Father’s Day approaching, we’ve rounded up 8 can’t-go-wrong essentials for dad. Whatever career or style your dad currently pulls off, be sure to treat him with a few of these classic and sleek essentials.
- Muehle Shaving Kit – Closed-comb safety razor takes double-edged blades. Soft silvertip badger hair brush holds a generous amount of water and creates an even lather. The stand keeps both high and dry. All chrome-plated. Made in Germany.
- Kaufmann Mercantile EDC Kit No. 2 - EDC Kit 2 tools include every day carry essentials, like a brass compass, magnesium fire starter and stainless steel pressurized pen.
- Oral B Black 7000 w/ SmartGuide – The Oral-B Precision Black 7000 is perhaps the most advanced brush in existence. This model is packed with features and cleaning power that only Oral-B is able to provide. The Precision 7000 is perfect for cleaning teeth and maintaining healthy gums. The addition of three heads and a plethora of modes as well as a timer are more than enough for any person to maintain proper dental hygiene and brighten their teeth.
- Wolverine 1000 Mile - Crafted with the same attention to detail found in the original, Wolverine’s 1000 Mile Boot is the cornerstone of the collection. Made in America and featuring top quality Horween Chromexcel® Leather, a stacked leather outsole and classic welt construction, the 1000 Mile Boot has been meticulously designed to replicate the original’s aesthetic.
- Soft Leather Dopp Kit – Vegetable-tanned leather Dopp kit with wax sealant along the interior to hold the bag’s form while keeping a relaxed aesthetic. Side buckle straps double as handles for easy carry. Designed and produced entirely in Los Angeles by Stephen Kenn.
- The Impossible Collection of Motorcycles Book – Satisfy your need for speed with this expansive limited edition volume. Filled with 100 of the world’s most spectacular motorcycles, each vividly illustrated page documents the engineering and technical design breakthroughs throughout the twentieth century. Aptly hand-bound in black rubber, it will rev up a tired coffee table or serve as the perfect gift for any bike enthusiast.
- Filson Sportsman’s Bag – Oil finished cotton bag with top zip, bridle leather handles and removable shoulder strap. Unlined interior with two open compartments. Two zipper pockets and two open pockets. Made in the US
- Evan William’s Single Barrel Vintage 2004 Bourbon Whiskey - If losing is not in your father’s vocabulary, then this is the bourbon for him. Having won “Whiskey of the Year” five times over and scoring 97 points from Wine Enthusiast, this single barrel isn’t familiar with losing either. Aged for nearly 10 years under the intense Kentucky sun, this bourbon has an aroma of spicy oak, cinnamon and clove that leads into notes of caramel, pecan, and roasted nuts.