This design was based on a pre-1960's work shirt. We adjusted the size slightly to provide a closer fit for style and comfort all while having the rigidity to be worked in.
Our shirts are built to last. With triple-stitched chain stitching (the kind of stitching used to hold denim together) all along the wear points through-out the shirt.
- Fabric: 9 oz Tan / Khaki Redline Selvedge Twill
- Buttons: Whiskey Grade Turtoise Shell
- Stitching: Chain-stitching / Triple-Stitched in stress areas.
- Selvedge webbing in corners w/ run-off stitch.
- Selvedge redline on inside plaquet.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders: