Friday & River's signature long wallet, the oiled burgundy/brown Waseda is a bit thicker than their natural vegetable tanned Waseda wallet, giving it a substantial and rich look and feel. The bill slot provides easy access to bills, while the horizontal card slots insure that cards don’t overlap and create a thick pressure point.
- 4 oz brown oil-tanned leather ages beautifully
- 3 card slots fit 2 cards each
- 3 long pockets
- Snap closure
- Approx. 7.5 inches tall x 3.75 inches wide when closed
- Eyelet for attaching lanyard or chain
- Fits passports and many sized bills for international travelers
Friday & River leather goods and accessories are handmade in San Diego, California USA. All of our leather products are made to look better with age. Every piece is meant to establish its own wear pattern and patina that reflects the lifestyle of the user. Each piece of leather is special and possesses its own marks, color, grain, etc, and may vary depending on the piece it is cut from. These are not imperfections, but characteristics that make each item a one-of-a-kind.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders: